Wow, well I know that I haven’t done one of these in a while, but I need to do some just free thinking/writing here, so I’m gonna give it a go! 🙂
- Singing along to a song (that you thought you knew) with someone (who knows the song perfectly, down to the last chord), and accidentally forgetting like a major part of the song. Oops, “Wow, I didn’t know you knew that song?!” “Uh yea it’s like my favorite song”. Shoot I just like butchered that song! I guess I don’t know it as well as I thought I did. LOL 😛 Why do I always find out these things the hard way!
- Being left hanging when you’re texting someone, like “Uh, did they forget we were texting, or something?”
- Staring at the phone, laughing uncontrollably at the text that just came in (from my Best Friend), and getting looks from the people around me, like “Is she insane or what?” Nope, not insane. Sorry, no you can’t see what’s so funny 😛
- Sending a text out, and it accidentally going to the wrong person, because you were texting two people at once. Yes, this has happened at least 5 times to me, in the past month. Which time was the most awkward? Uh, probably the time I was texting my Mom and my best friend Sam at the same time, accidentally sent “Okay I love you, G’nite” to Sam, instead of to my Mom, the intended recipient.
- Nice Outfit + Wrong Occasion = Weird Looks + Nervous awkwardness
- Try being the only girl out in the middle of a bunch of guy surfers, just off the beach, waiting for the wave set to roll in. I’m not the greatest girl surfer on Atlantic Beach either, so it can be really awkward when you accidentally take a wave the wrong way, and end up face planting into the sand, under five feet of water. Like “Oh nice wave there, wait aren’t you the one that just flopped that last one?” Yup that was me :D. No fun.
- My Best Friends. One who knows exactly what I’m feeling, and she will always be there for me. And the other, who can always make my day a million times brighter, no matter what he says.
- Getting an awesome grade on my Biology course! Man, there is nothing like seeing that course grade average sky rocket! Plus I’m halfway through with that course! Yay! So happy! ! ! !
- Listening to Rascal Flatts and Taylor Swift on a so-so day. There’s nothing better! ” Yea I knew you were trouble when you walked in!. . . . . ” My Wish for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it too, . . . . . . .” “Life is a highway! . . . . . ” = the Taylor Swift/Rascal Flatts Mash Up 😛
- Talking to my Best friend until like um, let me see I think it was like midnight?! Yea it was that late! But I would totally do it again, cuz honestly, we could talk for hours, non-stop! 😀
- Writing here, on this blog. It’s so therapeutic! And you, my awesome folowers, yes I love all of you! Thanks for all you do! 🙂
- Fish Tacos, with Homemade Tortillas for dinner. An Awesomely/Deliciously Chaotic Meal!
- Getting an new dress and a new plaid shirt! Admit it, what girl doesn’t love new clothes! Now I just have to figure out what to wear it with, and where to wear it! 😛
Peace y’all! Have an awesome weekend!
~ Sunshine 😛