Kinda of unheard of, but I thought this story was just to sweet to pass up. Besides, c’mon admit it, this dude is really pretty cute to top it all off. LOL 😛
Lorena never wanted to work in the cut-flower industry. But when she gave birth to the first of two daughters at the age of 19, she understood she needed the money. In the region of Colombia where Lorena has spent her entire life known as the Bogotá Savanna—cut flowers are king. “There’s no other work, no other industry here,” she told me when I visited her this spring. As a single mother, Lorena had few alternatives but to enter the vast farms and factories, where she cut, trimmed, and arranged carnations, alstroemerias, and roses for export to flower-hungry US consumers. . . . . Continue reading
I know this is a little late for Mother’s Day, but i did not have time yesterday, so i’m doing it now =P Enjoy! And i would love some feedback from anyone who is interested =) And Besides i love my Mom, any day o’ the year! =)
Five reasons why My Mom, is so awesome!
Reason number one:
1) If it were not for my Mom, I would not be here @ WordPress Camp Miami, therefore I would not have my own blog, yay!
2) Mom, is awesome because she is my Mom =P
3) My Mom is so awesome because, She is a awesome teacher! =) Yup i said that Mom =P
4) My Mom is an awesome cook! Her best dishes include, Lentils and rice, yup she’s awesome at that, Fish, rice and Salsa, (My Fav!), and Pasta Primavera.
5) My Mom, is so super awesome, because she is a great Web designer, and Photographer! =)
Here is my Mom, Luv ya a ton Mom =)